Second Call for Proposals
The Second Call for Proposals for the 2014-2020 period is open for two thematic priorities of the Programme with an ERDF Budget of € 25 million, distributed as follows:
|16 million||9 million|
Step 1 of the Second Call for Proposals will be open from the 13th to 31st March 2017, both included. Within this timeframe, the project developers will have to submit their application by the 31st March 2017 at 12.00 (local hour of Santander) at the latest, through the eSudoe application, where they will find all the official forms to be fulfilled:
- The project proposal, submitted through eSudoe;
- The Commitment and Responsibility Statement of the main beneficiary the original version of which, signed and stamped by the legal representative of the entity, (only in the language of the main beneficiary) should be sent by postal mailing by the 31st March at the latest (date as per postmark) and;
- The Declarations of interest of the beneficiaries, in their respective languages.
These applications will be built by the National Authorities and the Joint Secretariat being subject of a first selection by the Steering Committee according to the admissibility and selection criteria of the first phase, as detailed in the factsheet 6 of the Sudoe Programme Manual.
During step 1, the projects will be classified as follows:
- Proposal authorised to participate in step 2;
- Proposal non authorised to participate in step 2 and;
- Project non eligible
At Step 1 closure, the Joint Secretariat received 357 project proposals.
The list of shortlisted projects was published on the 12th July 201, after the decision of the Steering Committee, that met on the 11th of July in Madrid (Spain).
See here the list of project proposals that participated in Step 2.
WEBINARS ON THE SECOND CALL FOR PROPOSALS
1. General Information on the Second Call for Proposals - Registration within eSudoe
2. Applications and documents to be provided
The proposals authorised to participate in step 2 will have to submit their application, sending their application form and annexes according to the rules described in the factsheet 5 of the Sudoe Programme Manual. You can find all the requested documents in the application toolkit (available in ES - FR - PT).
These applications will be assessed by the Steering Committee, which will take a decision on the project classifying the latter as:
- Project approved;
- Project approved under conditions;
- Project non approved;
- Project non-eligible.
You can consult all the information on the project selection in the Factsheet 6 of the Sudoe Programme Manual.
Once step 2 is finalised, the main beneficiaries will receive a notification with their rating for each selection criterion.
You will find below a list of documents for a good application:
- Cooperation programme
- Official text of the Second Call for Proposal (in ES -FR - PT)
- Sudoe Programme Manual (updated 07/07/2017)
- Application ToolKit - 1st Stage (in ES - FR- PT)
- Application Toolkit - 2nd Stage (ES - FR - PT) (updated on 21/07/2017)
- Partner search
For more information on how the call for proposals runs, click here.
Here you will find all the tools at your disposal to support you in your application.