Pre-launch seminar in Toulouse (France), on the 19th of June 2015
The Managing Authority and the National Authorities of the Interreg Sudoe Programme organised several pre launch seminars on a national basis, in order to allow potential beneficiaries to start preparing their project proposals. The dates of the seminars coincided with the end of the Programme negotiation phase with the European Commission and its final approval on the 18th of June 2015.
The main aim of these seminars was to present:
- The Cooperation Programme.
- The kind of projects expected for each priority axis.
- The most important characteristics of the first call for proposals.
- Some preliminary elements related to the launch of the Programme and the projects (beneficiaries, simplification, etc.).
- The tools available for potential beneficiaries.
The pre launch seminars followed this timetable:
- France: Friday the 19th of June 2015, Toulouse, Hôtel de Région Midi-Pyrénées (1.30pm – 4.45pm). This seminar targeted the French and Andorran beneficiaries and the working language was French.
- Spain: Wednesday the 1st of July 2015, Madrid, Ministerio de Hacienda y de Administraciones Públicas (9.45am – 1pm). This seminar targeted beneficiaries from Spain, Andorra and Gibraltar and the working language was Spanish.
- Portugal: several regions held seminars for the Portuguese beneficiaries during May 2015, according to the following calendar.
You can download all the presentations in French, Portuguese and Spanish.
IMPORTANT. The information about the new Cooperation Programme provided during the pre-launch seminars was provisional. The final documents were published after the first Monitoring Committee, held on the 4th of September 2015 in Toulouse.