On 18/06, we launched the 4th Call for Proposals of the Interreg Sudoe Programme. This call, open to the axis 1 & 5 of the Programme, will count on €12,9 M budget. Today, we want to have a look on the tools and activities which will be developed in the following months in order to provide you some assistance regarding your applications.
The first stage of the Call will open on 7th October until 25th October, 2019.
Applications should be submitted through the eSudoe platform. If you want to know more about this tool, click here.
Online tools at your service
- If you’re looking for a partner or a project to join, you can use our partners’ search tool.
- If you want to share your opinions, ideas or other with other Sudoe candidates, you can register in our Sudoe community.
Events and activities to prepare your applications
- The Spanish National Authority will organize a seminar addressed to the Spanish beneficiaries on 11th September, at the Spanish Ministry for Finances in Madrid. More information.
- The French National Authority will organise a seminar addressed to the beneficiaries from the Occitanie region, on 10th September, at the Prefecture of the Occitanie Region. More information
- The Joint Secretariat will organise a set of webinars on the application form and the administrative documents during the month of October. The webinar in Portuguese will be on Monday 7th October, the Spanish webinar on 8th October and the webinar in French on Wednesday 9th October. More information
- The Joint Secretariat will continue its 60’ with Sudoe on the week of 14th October. More information
On September, you will have the possibility to have an appointment with the projects’ managers. Those appointments will be at the joint secretariat’s headquarter of by Skype. Applicants should require an appointment by fulfilling a form in which they will have to explain their ideas. The form is available here.