On September 4th, we launched our storytelling contest within the framework of the European Cooperation Day (more information). This contest, which covered three categories: narration, photography and video, counted on the participation of 16 works. All the works were submitted to a jury composed of members of the joint Secretariat and to the vote of the public. Today, we share with you the name of our winners!
- Jury vote: O medo de ser evaporado (REMAS) - Amufor
- Public vote: Los ojos del viajero (SUDOE STOP CO2) – Orestes Cendrero Aso
- Jury vote: La mirandaise, un joyau de la terre gasconne (BIOHERITAGE) – Jerôme Narbonne
- Public vote: Vine plants turned into models (VINIOT) – VINIOT team
- Jury vote: Ensemble préparons l’avenir de nos forêts (ForManRisk) – Office national des forêts
- Public vote: Smart Heritage City cooperación Europa (SH City) – SH City team
And the special award is for the story of Coleopter (COLEOPTER) – Céline Seince & Théo Durand
In the days to come, the winners will receive a set of solidarity and eco-sustainable prizes designed and made by the Solidarity Kitchen of Santander.
Congratulations to all the participants!