Axis 1 Research and innovationObjective 1b2 Developing dissemination of applied research related to essential facilitating technologies
2. Lortek, S.COOP. FR
3. Fundación Andaluza para el Desarrollo Aeroespacial. ES
4. Asociación Española Fabricantes Máquinas-Herramienta, Accesorios, Otros Sistemas y Tecnologías Fabri. ES
5. Instituto Politécnico de Leiria. PT
6. PEMAS - Associação para a Valorização e Promoção da Oferta das Empresas Nacionais Sector Aeronáutico. PT
7. VLM. FR
8. Micronorma, S.A. PT
9. DELASER GLOBAL SOLUTIONS S.A. ES
10. Aedcp - Associação Portuguesa Para o Cluster das Industrias Aeronautica do Espaço e da Defesa. PT
ADDISPACE originated with the objective of improving the competitiveness of the companies and SMEs of the aerospace sector of south-west Europe. In order to achieve this it will create a platform for the dissemination and transfer of technologies between research centres and industry so that the companies can absorb selective fusion by laser and the deposition of metal by laser, two Additive Manufacturing Technologies that are important for the manufacturing of metal components.
- País Vasco
The project aims at improving the competitiveness of companies and SMEs in the aerospace sector of South-West Europe by disseminating and transferring Additive Manufacturing (FA) technologies as an essential facilitating technology for advanced manufacturing of metal components.
The results include:
- Study and diagnosis of the opportunities of Additive Manufacturing Technologies in the SUDOE space.
- 4 pilot projects for the development and transfer of technologies of FA technologies in the aerospace sector.
- 6 pilot training projects (higher education, professional and continuous training).
- Studies of the technical, economic and environmental feasibility phase.
- 4 workshop and 3 conferences.
- A catalogue with the technological offer of FA technologies in the SUDOE area.
- A transnational platform.
The dissemination of the project will continue through the technology transfer platform for Additive Manufacturing Technologies. At the same time, the results of the project will remain available for download in PDF version as well as the catalogue.