- Launch events at the call opening The goal is to explain the most important aspects of the applications and to encourage the networking among partners.
- Technical meetings, between both Call's stages. This kind of event is addressed to potential benefiaries who were successfull at step 1.
- Signing of grant agreement and seminars on project management, when projects have been approved.
- Capitalisation seminars on programme's results
Contact with the Joint Secretariat
The Joint Secretariat is open from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2pm. Inquiries can be made:
- by email at email@example.com or/and
- by phone at (+34) 942 23 83 62.
Partners search is facilitated through:
- seminars organised by the Programme and;
- our partner search tool. This tool allows to publish a project idea or to become partner of an existing project idea.
Our virtual library provides all the Programme's documents of interest as such as:
- The Sudoe Programme Manual for project development and management;
- Application toolkits for both steps which include all the requested forms and supports documents to apply and;
- other documents as such as the operational programme, the citizen's summary, etc.
Online application system eSudoe
The online application system eSudoe allows the submission of project proposals.
You can suscribe to the Sudoe News newsletter to keep informed about the Programme’s latest news.
Interreg Sudoe Programme has profiles on the following social media: