The SUDOE-FIRECOOP project pretends to develope a cooperation between the regions of the SUDOE space to share good practices, experiences, strategies and operational solutions in order to create a model of transnational cooperation to improve management in natural areas, landscape enclaves and restoration of ecosystems focused especially on the prevention and extinction of forest fires.
Type of project and Sector:
• Type: creation of tools and joint work methodologies.
• Sector: management of natural areas / forest fires.
Acronym / Title:
SUDOE-FIRECOOP (Common Management and Cooperation against Fire)
Design of a strategic and operational model of transnational cooperation in SUDOE space, with the purpose of improving management in natural areas, landscape enclaves and the restoration of ecosystems focused especially on the prevention and extinction of forest fires
• OE1. Establishment of a permanent working group for the exchange of knowledge, experience and good practices between the parties involved and the agents of interest.
• OE2. Pilot action for the implementation of a shared work observatory for the implementation in the territory of the solutions and tools generated in the project.
• OE3. Implementation of a tool for monitoring and evaluation of methods, strategies and models for the improvement of management in natural areas, landscape enclaves and the restoration of ecosystems focused especially on the prevention and extinction of forest fires.
- Especifique un beneficiario por linea
- - Competent administration, national, regional or local level, and its groupings, or
- entity with delegated competence by any of the above; management entities of natural parks, nature reserves; environmental development services;
- - Economic actors, and associations environmental professionals , local and territorial development.