The Joint Secretariat is based in Santander (SP) and is a one-stop desk. It assists the Managing Authority and the Monitoring Committee with the implementation and management of projects.
Its main tasks are:
- Promoting and guaranteeing a direct and fluid relation with the projects' beneficiaries.
- Promoting the Programme at transnational level through its information, promotion and communication work.
- Ensuring the opening of calls for proposals (reception, joint hearings with the National Authorities; documents' drafting submitted to the Steering Committee).
- Centralizing the information concerning practical and financial execution of the Programme.
- Checking the payment requests made by the lead managers and drafting the payment proposals to be submitted by the Managing to the Certification Authority.
The project managers
- Providing assistance to the approved projects.
- Drafting the Programme’s documents.
- Preparing the calls for proposals.
- Jointly hearing the applications.
The financial management
The communication team