The Joint Secretariat is based in Santander (SP) and is a one-stop desk: it assists the Managing Authority and the Monitoring Committee concerning the implementation and management of projects.
Its main tasks are:
- Promoting and guaranteeing a direct and fluid relation with the projects beneficiaries;
- Promoting the Programme at transnational level through information, promotion and communication tasks;
- Ensuring the opening of calls for proposals (reception, hearing jointly with the National Authorities; documents drafting submitted to the Steering Committee);
- Centralizing the information concerning practical and financial execution of the Programme;
- Checking the payment requests made by Main Beneficiaries and drafting payment proposals to be submitted by the Managing and Certification Authorities.
Isabelle Roger, Director (Carcassonne, FR)
Isabelle speaks French, Spanish and English.
The Project Managers
- Providing assistance to the approved projects
- Drafting the Programme’s documents
- Preparing the calls for proposals
- Jointly hearing the applications received
Alexandra Lopes (Bragança, PT)
Alexandra speaks Portuguese, Spanish, French and English.
Christophe Cazal (Toulouse, FR)
Christophe speaks French, Spanish and English.
Alexandre Le Gall (Quimper, FR)
Alexandre speaks French, Spanish, English and Bretón.
The Financial Management
Fernando Chofre, Financial Officer (Denia, ES)
Fernando speaks Spanish, English and French.
Andréa Rodriguez, Communication Manager (París, FR)
Andréa speaks French, Spanish, English and Galician.