The Managing Authority is responsible for the efficacy and regularity of the management and good execution of the Programme.
Its main tasks are:
- Drafting and sending annual and final execution reports to the Commission;
- Guaranteeing the application of internal control measures and the adequate application of an accounting system for a good financial management;
- Providing execution mechanisms for co-financed operations to the main beneficiaries;
- Guaranteeing that information and promotion obligations are respected;
- Guaranteeing the compatibility with other EU policies
The Consejería de Economía y Hacienda del Gobierno de Cantabria is the Managing Authority of the 2014-2020 Interreg Sudoe Programme.
Gobierno de Cantabria - Consejería de Economía y HaciendaPlaza del Príncipe 4, 2ª planta, 39003 Santander
- Juan Llanes Cavia
- Eva Sota