The beneficiaries of this call for proposals can be :
- Public bodies;
- Public Law bodies;
- Non-profit private entities;
- Non-profit private entities and/or enterprises*
Public law bodies are those according to the criteria in art. 2.1.4 of Directive 2014/24/EU of the European Parliament and the Council from 26.02.2014 on public markets.
Public Law bodies are bodies, with the following features:
- Created to specifically satisfy the general interest needs neither industrial nor commercial;
- With legal personality and;
- Either mainly financed by the State, the regional or local authorities or other public law bodies, or whose management is under the control of those authorities or bodies, or its administration/direction/surveillance body is composed with members whose more than the half are designated by the State, the regional or local authorities or other law public bodies.
Enterprises (cat.4) cannot be lead manager.
Only one application per entity (as lead partner or beneficiary) will be accepted.
* check card 3.2 to know which kind of enterprises are eligible.